Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lying about being homeless

Murt's relationship with the truth is a stranger as he has proven over and over again.  Murt claims to be homeless, but in this post he proves otherwise.

william k murtaugh says:
October 4, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Right now I am letting the house be listed as a short sale. Due to the condition of the property, it is likely not going to be sold and it will be one of these cases where I hand over the keys to BOA. I already am renting a mobile home I am remodeling down in Orlando. 
I am wondering how long, after the 4 month sale period, the bank will give me to move out. They have offered moving assistance and I wonder if they go trough with this or if it is a lie on their part?       
Strategic Default and Bankruptcy “ Where is Florida Headed? | Foreclosure Defense & Strategic Default

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

depending on who Murtie's talking to...he supposedly was going to live in an old AirStream he had on his property for years. Supposedly he used it to store materials in. Pfffff you never know with this guy.

MURTWITNESSONELIVE said...

The author of this blog FAILED to point out that the post that she placed here written by me was in OCTOBER of 2011 which was almost a YEAR ago.

SINCE that article was written, my house was sold in a short sale and I AM NO LONGER A HOME OWNER.

MILLIONS have lost their homes in this manner and MILLIONS more will lose their homes before any recovery takes place.

I am amazed that this wealthy woman would demean the plight of millions of people with posts like this.

MURT

Anonymous said...

This just proves that you ahve been lying about being homeless for years. Poor Murt still trying to get sympathy through his lies.

MURTWITESSONELIVE said...

Odd how time tells the truth. It is now 2018 and I am no longer able to afford to purchase a home. I can only rent due to the harm to my credit caused by those who posted false and misleading information about my businesses. I now am on social security and for what? The children I wrote about are still missing and a conspiracy theorist from Minnesota is making thousands off of his false narratives about Haleigh Cummings. Odd how he is able to go on with his antics unchecked.

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text