Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Social Security Fraud

Murt has claimed that he is now on social security disability for an anger issue.  More specifically, he claims that he is getting a check for “Post Traumatic Embitterment Syndrome”.  Murt admits that he has become so bitter he can barely function.  This is very obvious by following his tweets and reading his blog. He even brags about being able to collect disability for doing nothing more than being a bitter, rotten old man.
enabling me to earn over $25000 a year TAX FREE that they will paying me for doing absolutely NOTHING except being “embittered.”  http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/pted-and-me/
The definition of PTES that you can read about at Wikipedia says
Some psychiatrists are proposing this as a mental disorder because they believe there are people who have become so bitter they can barely function.[1] PTED patients do not fit the formal criteria for PTSD and can be clinically distinguished from it, prompting the description of a new and separate disorder.[2][3]
In this audio clip, Murt brags to Shawnio about getting his check for being a bitter old asshole.
On October 29, 2011 Murt wrote a blog called CHICKEN LITTLE SHAWNIO STRIKES AGAIN (THE TRUTH IS OUT. SHAWNIO SMEARS FOR MONEY)

Click that link and you will find nothing there because Murt has conveniently removed it.  Try as he might to make it go away we have the text and he stated
Now, for some odd reason Shawnio seems to be obsessed with my tweets regarding the SSA approving my SSDI submission. It is rather odd he is following my tweets and my “dull” blog, but I guess the kid in the basement has nothing else better to do.
Now, just to set the record straight, even though is is NONE of his business, I will set the record straight for this nitwit. The CORRECT amount I was granted is $1585.00 PER MONTH. Now that works out to around $17,000 per YEAR hence, the twitter post that I underlined should have made that clear. Of course Shawnio ignored THAT one.
But wait!  Murt claims he has not been able to work all these years because he has lost it all and bullies have forced him into a corner in the fetal position on the brink of a nervous breakdown.  What is this?  STI Auto Sales?
MURTWITNESSONE wrote at 2011-10-16 17:06:41That is an outstanding deal. Fully restored, these cars go for more than $10,000.00. It is also under 100,000 which increases it's value. It is also good you are getting a parts car if it is fairly complete as that has value as well.
William K Murtaugh STI Auto Sales Orlando, Florida http://en.allexperts.com/q/Vintage-Cars-3064/f/1985-Cadillac-Seville.htm
Murt is clearly showing his place of employment which is for himself, like it has ALWAYS been.  Murt is a junkman.  He has probably never held a real job like the rest of us, but instead "bartered" his way through life shilling garbage that he finds in dumpsters and flea markets. This is from Murt's Yahoo journal where he explains what he does for a living.  All these years and obviously nothing has changed.  Murt is a conman and grifter.  Murt had also been involved in a romance scam and claimed it was a friend.  Murt has no real life friends.  His own family distances themselves from him.   Here's your sign.
Entry for April 03, 2006 Well, this should be interesting. This is the fist day of the first blog I have ever set up. It is a birth that needs to grow up. With all groing things, mistakes will be made and things will have to be learned. Please be patient as I grow this new experience. I will always try and break up my posts by the byline TOPIC: OOOK: Here we go TOPIC: WHO AM I?? My name is Bill. I am 55, white and NOT hansome. A lady once came up to me at Universal Orlando and asked me if I was the actor who played "The Swamp Thing." in the short lived series. After telling her no and she told me that I looked like him, I asked her "do you mean the actor or the creature?" One of these days I am going to find a photo of that guy. I am 6 feet tall, have silver hair, blue eyes, and all the other stuff a guy my age normally has. I weigh 233 lbs as weighed on a medical scale today during a visit to the doc. As far as what I do for a living, I am a man who wears many hats. One of the reasons is that I keep losing them. I am a Truck driver, Tour Bus driver, and a Used Car Dealer. Flea Market Vender, and a general whatever, that will bring a doller to my wallet. Eventualy, there will be a photo up here for all to print out and shoot darts at. I may extend and revise my bio from time to time. Now on to the next topic. TOPIC: MY ON LINE EXPERIENCES I have been on line since the early 80's, my first computer being a commodore vic 20 with a 300 baud modem. In those days we logged onto local BBB'S, which were mostly message bases. These BBS'S evolved into a system of hubs that acted like manualy operated packet systems. It would take forever to explain all of this but it made for an interesting experience. I eventually graduated to a commodore 128 which had the astonishing speed of 1200 bps and even had a 1.44mb mini disk drive. I stuck with the commodore for years and also logged on with the old Texas instruments 64k computer a sleek black and stainless steeel unit and with an old Radio Shack computer the size of a small barn. The nice thing about the Radio Shack computer is that it had a hard drive. A massive 5 MEGA byte job that weighed an absolute ton.
My main reason for going on line was to engage in the age old hobby of barter. I love to barter. I have all kinds of things (mainly junk) to trade so let me know what you have and what you are looking for. You never know. As the internet grew and on line services began to offer access, I went from my AOL account that I used for my national contacts to Earthlink, my first internet provider. I eventually went back to AOL and have an account to them to this day. I know all the stories about AOL but I need it because of my contacts. I always try and keep up with the trends here and after reading about all of the blogs going up, I decided to try to post one and see if there is anyone besides me that will read the darn thing.
TOPIC: ROMANCE SCAMS This is the actual reason I started this. A short time ago someone I know asked me to help a friend of his determine if a woman he is IM'ing with on Yahoo messenger is scamming him. I decided to see if I could help and in a vary short period of time, found that he was the victim of a vary common form of this scam. I will, from time to time, post my progress here Depending on the interest level. Well, that should do it for now. Stay tuned for more including my "Murt Essays." which is my other hobby of writing. Murt is my cb radio nick name and it is the one that most people know me by on the internet. I wrote the Murt Essays a long time ago when I was on the GEmini internet service and also submitted the essays to trucking magazines. None were published so don't be looking for any of them. Suggestions are always welcome, that way I will know that someone saw this thing. Murt Orlando, Fla. Monday April 3, 2006 - 06:57pm (EDT) Next Post: Entry for May 06, 2006
STAY TUNED!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murtie is coming to Tucson, AZ this month (supposedly a super secret meeting of the BBS braintards) but he really wants to stalk Cinderella who has posted on his blog. Cinderella does NOT live in Tucson, Az. The email address I provided on his blog is a combo of my horses names (pecos,tucson). I actually reside in AZ about 180 miles from Tucson. Can this guy actually LOSE ANY MORE BRAIN CELLS?

Anonymous said...

What brain cells he does have are all fighting to free themselves from his water head.

MURTWITNESSONELIVE said...

This is the extent this woman stalks me. She has gone back more than 19 YEARS to post things here that are NONE OF HER BUSINESS and then has the GALL to accuse me of stalking HER.

Since when is it against the law to attend private functions? MILLIONS of people go to conventions, reunions and private meetings of all sorts WITHOUT having someone like this woman infer things that ARE NOT TRUE.

I do not go traveling clear across the country just to stalk some frustrated drunk woman who has nothing better to do than to stalk a 61 year old LEGALLY receiving social security benefits.

Just for those who are uninformed how Social Security works. There is a huge amount of proof that has to be provided to the administration and at least one hearing is held to be certain one is qualified to receiving benefits.

Social security is something that gets paid as an additional deduction from a paycheck.

Do some research, bully author, before defaming someone by accusing them of a federal crime.

MURT

MURTWITESSONELIVE said...

This is now 2018. The owner of the blog smearing me is deceased. NONE of what is written here is true. Still I am unable to get this site taken down because Blogger is more interested in making money off lies rather than respecting the truth.

MURT

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text